Tuesday 3 January 2017

NEW YEARS GREETING AND NEXT LIVE UPDATE...UPDATE.!!!

Good Morning Members,

I hope you have all had a fantastic Christmas Holiday and joyful new years celebrations.!!!

2017, is going to be a brilliant year for production as I am now doing this FULL TIME, so please support a starving CG Erotica Artist.,!!! :)

The next LIVE UPDATE, to 'The Vault / Twisted Desires' will be this Sunday 8th Jan. Starting at 12:00pm and running until 12:00am.  I will be giving details of the update during the course of this week.!

Be sure to check my Deviant Art page to see some of my latest vanilla Art, though as Fans and Members probably know by now, more BEASTLY versions can be found in my 'Special' Places.!!!!

Going Forwards Monday, Wednesday and Friday, will be my News Flash Days, giving you the inside news on everything DarkSoul3D.


Well thats it for now.

Peace,

DarkSoul3D.
DS3D.





No comments:

Post a Comment