Tuesday 18 April 2017

DarkSoul3D Production Update and NewsFlashl

Hi Members,

Long time no post..,!!!!!, Over the last six weeks or so I have been completely upto my eyes and beyond producing commission Images/Series..

The good news is that my production schedule has now cleared enough for me to resume working on all of my site images and series....SOOOO

This coming Sunday 23rd there will be a LIVE UPDATE.., starting at 6:00pm GMT O time..

On top of that there will once again be single image daily update starting from Tomorrow.  These daily updates will be to all current in production series, plus potentially some new ones.

In order to keep Members informed of the updates I will be starting and updating a new thread called 'The April Daily Update' Thread.

Catch you all again tomorrow.,!!

Peace,

DarkSoul3D.
DS3D.



No comments:

Post a Comment